3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 35mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
$34.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications - 3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Lightweight, extra-wide 4 bolt front-loading one-piece faceplate design - 40mm stack height - Weight: 115g - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Length: 35mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 0° - Color: Black - Material: AL6061-T6
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
$31.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Tom Dugan's signature DGN stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
$64.99 - $74.99
The Odyssey TL48 stem is made from 6061 Aluminum, has minimal branding and comes with a 48mm reach. The shorter 48mm reach is right in line with the needs of street riders today. Odyssey pre-load bolts sit flush with stem when mounted correctly. Simple and clean. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 48mm reach - 33mm rise or -1.5mm when flipped - 10.4 oz (294.8g)
- Solution for riders wanting to raise their drop bars for added comfort - 225mm tall quill (210mm above the min insertion line) - Forged aluminum - 22.2mm quill - 25.4mm clamp - 386-415g
$80.99 - $88.99
- 3D-forged, heat treated 6061 aluminum with CNC center bore to reduce weight - Choose 31.8 or 35.0mm bar clamp size - 4-bolt faceplate, two-bolt 35mm tall steerer clamp - 126g (35mm)
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
Cyrano Stem R5: The fi'zi:k stem is designed to form the cockpit when fitted with the Cyrano Handlebar and Seatpost. It is made using a combination of Anticorodal Aluminium. Anticordal is a 6061-series aluminum with a high strength-to-density ratio, this material has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpits. The Cyrano Stem is available in a choice of six different lengths ranging from 80mm to 130mm. When combined with the correct choice of Cyrano handlebars, specified according to the Spine Concept system, you can ensure high-performance, long-lasting cockpit with the perfect fit. - Body Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Head Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 7° - Weight: 152 grams (110 mm - 7°)
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
At just 113g for a 100mm extension, the Energy stem represents cutting-edge aluminum construction. The shape is 3D forged from 2014-aluminum for great strength, with the final refinements carried out by CNC machining. Chromoly bolts complete the package.
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
The updated SL-K stem is lighter than ever – just 141g for the 100mm length. Using high-strength 2014-aluminium and sophisticated forging and machining, FSA finely controls the amount of material used to cut weight. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL-2014 - Carbon fiber faceplate - Chromoly hardware
- 3-D forged from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum - Oversized clamp fits 35.0mm bars
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
$69.95 - $99.95
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Aaron Ross’ signature BOSS stem is a classic top load design with 52mm of reach and a 35mm rise. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 52mm reach - 35mm rise - 11 oz
Previous page Page 2 of 2