The Fluid FS is the ultimate, no-compromise singletrack rig.
It's as at home hitting the perfect trail and rolling a mossy slab as it is navigating a technical, rooty section of trail. With its confidence-inspiring progressive design, playful handling, and unmatched fun factor, the Fluid FS will take your trail riding experience to the next level.
- Fluid FS X6 Alloy 120mm Frame
- Boost 148x12 Thru Axle
- 29" and 27.5" Wheel Sizes - XS/S/M - 27.5 & M/L/XL - 29
- 2.6" Tire Clearance
- Internal Cable Routing
- X-Fusion RC32 Air 130mm Fork w/Aluminum Stanchions
- Goodyear Newton/Escape Folding TR Tires
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Fluid FS uses Norco's holistic approach to fit, geometry and suspension kinematics to achieve its playfully, confident singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently evolve your skills.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: The premium X6 double-butted aluminum frame features size-scaled tubing to maintain the same ride quality across all frame sizes. Thoughtful design details such as internal cable routing and smooth welding allow for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- NO-COMPROMISE COMPONENT SELECTION: Component selection at all price points bring performance to every rider – no matter what their budget. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tubeless-compatible 2.6" tires make the Fluid FS ready for the trails you know and new adventures.
- 27.5" AND 29" WHEELS: Designed around 27.5" wheels for XS-M frame sizes and 29" wheels for M-XL, mid-sized riders get a choice of wheel size based on their riding style and preferences.
- Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||6061 Alloy, 120mm Travel|
|Fork||X-Fusion RC32 Boost Air 130mm, 46mm Offset (27.5), 51mm Offset (29)|
|Headset||Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion 02 Pro R, 190 x 42.5mm (27.5), 190 x 45mm (29)|
|Rims/Wheels||Stan's Flow D 32H|
Front: Alloy 15 x 110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
Rear: Alloy 12 x 148mm, HG, 6 Bolt
Front: Goodyear Newton 2.4" Folding
Rear: Goodyear Escape 2.35" Folding
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle, 170mm (XXS - S), 175mm (M - XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ Powerspline BB, BSA Threaded|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Handlebars||TranzX 6061 Butted Alloy, 780mm, 20mm Rise|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 50mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic w/Tektro 180mm rotors|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat Post||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Charcoal / X-Small / 27.5-inch||058817507502||0650411703|
|Black/Charcoal / Small / 27.5-inch||058817507670||0650411704|
|Black/Charcoal / Medium / 27.5-inch||058817507694||0650411705|
|Black/Charcoal / Medium / 29-inch||058817507700||0650411905|
|Black/Charcoal / Large / 29-inch||058817507717||0650411906|
|Black/Charcoal / X-Large / 29-inch||058817507724||0650411907|
|Red/Green / X-Small / 27.5-inch||058817483844||0650421703|
|Red/Green / Small / 27.5-inch||058817483851||0650421704|
|Red/Green / Medium / 27.5-inch||058817483868||0650421705||210000014549|
|Red/Green / Medium / 29-inch||058817483882||0650421905|
|Red/Green / Large / 29-inch||058817483899||0650421906|
|Red/Green / X-Large / 29-inch||058817483905||0650421907|