$2.99 - $89.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$64.99 - $69.99
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
$40.00 - $50.00
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$2.50 - $43.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
Jagwire's M6 Adjusting Bolt is a metal adjusting barrel that is the correct replacement adjusting barrel for the cable clips/hangers found on many cable brake systems old and new. It makes it easy to tighten/loosen your brakes without tools. Its 6 x 1.0mm threading fits most clips/hangers and it has a lockring for locking your brake adjustment once it's set. You get a pack of 25.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
$10.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. - Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. - Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
$5.99 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$2.79 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
Page 1 of 1