$40.00 - $50.00
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
$2.79 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
$2.99 - $89.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$2.50 - $43.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
$5.99 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
$10.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. - Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. - Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's M6 Adjusting Bolt is a metal adjusting barrel that is the correct replacement adjusting barrel for the cable clips/hangers found on many cable brake systems old and new. It makes it easy to tighten/loosen your brakes without tools. Its 6 x 1.0mm threading fits most clips/hangers and it has a lockring for locking your brake adjustment once it's set. You get a pack of 25.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
Page 1 of 1