- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$1.50 - $3.00
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
SRAM's Professional Shift Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade shift-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, plus Gore's Grub Seal and MTB Grub Seal, too.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. The Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. The Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth shifting action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof - Stainless slick
Page 1 of 1