Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$14.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$35.99 - $36.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
- MODEL NO: CS-HG500-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T, 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T - Combination name (Group name): 11-25T, 12-28T, 11-32T, 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed/HG 10-speed/CN-HG500 - Speeds: 10-speed - Type: HG
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
$82.99 - $99.99
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
$82.99 - $89.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$63.99 - $87.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
Page 1 of 1